What is the Path to Passion?
The Path to Passion creates a space for you to be loved for who you are.
The Path to Passion is run by Mika and Clay, a real life couple who have faced their own obstacles with love and relationships and use their knowledge of self-awareness and emotional responsibility to help people become the catalyst of change in their life.
This blog is doesn’t give out typical (however, well intended but surface level ) relationship advice that you may see all over the internet. The Path to Passion is for people who are generally unsatisfied with the state of their relationship… with their partners or with themselves.
We want to help create a space for you to make real and tangible differences in your love life because the root of a successful relationship begins with YOU!.
If you’re a newbie to our blog, this is a great place to start. Since time is so valuable these days, we’ve compiled a list of our most popular and personal favorite posts.
We’re Starting a Revolution!
On the Path to Passion, there’s a fight brewing and it begins with the Relationship Revolution. We’re standing against everyone who uses anxiety-based relationship advice that doesn’t get to the root of relationship problems. Discover why We’re Declaring War and what anxiety-based advice is in the first place.
Being the Change to Transform Your Love Life
- The Worst Relationship Advice in the World (Examples Included)
- The Myth of “Just Being Yourself”
- You Are Not Alone– Despite All Your Trials & Tribulation
- Is Your Pursuit of Happiness Killing Your Chances of Love?
- Introducing Dirty Harriet (or Harry)… Do You Have One?
- Your Brain is a Bullshit Machine
- Why Putting Your Partner at the Center of Your Life is “Relationship SUICIDE”
- What’s Wrong With Me!?! The Problem of Comparing Yourself to Others
Overcoming the Pain of Heartache
- The Depths & Despair of a Breakup
- A Lesson Learned From Getting Dumped 3x by the Same Woman
- How to Deal with Loneliness (Plus a Dangerously Un-Macho Story)
- Why People Really Breakup (This May Shock You)
- How to Cope When Life Gets Shitty
Finding the Motivation to Fuel Your Love Life
- The Lost Art of Selfishness & the Suffering of the Cookie Martyr
- Q&A: My Life is a Train Wreck, No What?
- Feeling Stuck? Finding Hidden Possibilities in Your Blind-spots
- Mika Gets NAKED–Not an Ordinary Post (Part 1)
- The Moment When All the Trouble Began (Part 2)
Free Goodies (Beer & Cookies Not Included)
- A Special Gift– Just for You
- Relationship Revolution Manifesto (a FREE Download)
If you like us, please feel free to shoot us an email (don’t be angry if we don’t respond as fast as we should) at info[at]thepathtopassion[dot]com or follow Mika or Clay on Twitter. Or hit us up on Facebook.
Mika loves to help others overcome their transparent beliefs that prevent them from having the love they want. Mika is not a fan of being tickled and one day Clay will realize this as they have way too many tickle fights.
Clay drinks way too much coffee, will probably like any beer you can’t see through, and loves blogging far too much to ever stop.